Tuesday, April 19, 2016

BookCon Meet Up

If you didn't know already I'm going to BookCon! This will be my third and possibly my final  going to BookCon.  Now my favorite memory is the very first year I went to BookCon we did a meet up at the Strand and a bunch of booktubers went.  I got to meet a lot of awesome people, and it was a great experience.  I wanted to do this in Chicago since we didn't have one last year, I thought about organizing one.  Now if this isn't something that anyone is interested in, that's fine, but I thought I would offer.  I'm sure there will be a meet up at BookCon, but I wanted to offer one outside of BookCon for those who live in the Chicago area and couldn't go.  If you're interested, let me know! I can come up with a time and a place, but I won't worry about that until I know other people are interested.  Please feel free to share! Also if you are from the Chicago area and know of a cool local bookstore please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment