Saturday, September 20, 2014

10 Books That I Have Read And Need To Own

Do you ever borrow a book from a friend or the library, and then immediately think "I must own this now!"? I think this all of the time the problem is having the money for all of these books.

If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Ever since I finished it, I wanted to have my own physical copy. I really like the movie cover too! I have this in ebook form, but I just enjoyed it so much that I want to have it in a physical book form.
















The Selection by Kiera Cass
The reason for this one is simple.  I already own The Elite, and I feel like I should own the whole series.  I haven't read The One yet, but I want to own the whole series.

















This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
This was one of my favorite books of the year, and it just makes me really sad that I don't already own it.  So I'm hoping to pick it up soon!

















Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria
I want to own this one for purely selfish reasons.  I just think it's really pretty, and I liked the story. I would definitely read it again.


















Cress by Marissa Meyer
Once again, I own the first two books in the series and not this one.  This was probably my favorite book in the Lunar Chronicles so far, and I just want to own it!

















Fangirl and Attachments by Rainbow Rowell


Basically I need to finish my Rainbow Rowell collection of adorableness and cute fuzzy feels.



Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
I've wanted this edition of Pride and Prejudice for almost 6 months now.  I just want it so badly!


















Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth

I really loved this series, and I just want to own them all in hardcover!

No comments:

Post a Comment