Sunday, August 24, 2014

Books I Want To Reread

Unlike many people, I really enjoy rereading a book.  There are some books that I could just read over and over again, and never get bored with it.  So here are some of the books that I would like to reread either next year or when I finish my hundred book challenge.  Also as a note, I did not include any of John Green's books because I reread them all the time, and I did not include Rainbow Rowell because I will most likely reread all of her books ever year too.

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I recently finished Isla and the Happily Ever After, and I am already ready to start the whole series over again.  I miss the characters so much already, and it feels like I read Anna and the French Kiss ages ago.  It was so cute and adorable that I just want to reread it all the time.  I also want to see which characters from Isla and the Happily Ever After were in Anna and the French Kiss because there were parts that they talked about in Isla and the Happily Ever After. That were from Anna and the French Kiss that I didn't really remember.  So I would love to give it a reread.









The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su and Kate Rorick
The reason why I want to reread this is simple.  I've started watching the web series again, and I would just love to give it a reread.

















Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
This was one of the first books I read when I decided to join BookTube.  A lot of people have more critical opinions about it, and I wonder if now that I have read a lot more books if my opinion of it would change.  That and who wouldn't want to reread a time travel story? I mean good time travel stories are hard to come by!














Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Much like The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet, I want to read this for a very simple reason.  I recently bought this book for my best friend for his birthday and I want to have it fresh in my mind so that when he finishes it we can talk about it.
















The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider 
This was another one of my favorites this year, and I just feel like I haven't read it in so long that I want to reread it again.  I feel like I've already forgot some details about what happens in the book, and now that I finally own my own copy (in the beautiful yellow hardback editon!), I can reread it as much as I want.














This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
I want to reread this for almost all of the same reasons that I want to reread The Beginning of Everything.  However I don't actually own this one yet.  So I feel like that means I need to go out and buy it so that I can reread it, right?  It's such a short quick read that I could really use a reread since I've been in such a reading slump lately.












No comments:

Post a Comment